Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front/rear windows
- Rear wash/wipe
- Lowered sports suspension
- Black front grille
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Exclusive FR front and rear bumpers
- Front grille frame in chrome
- High gloss black finish B and C pillars
- Illuminated aluminium front door sill with FR logo
- Visible twin exhaust tailpipes
- Full LED headlights with LED day time running lights + LED rear tail lights + LED licence plate lights and LED front and rear fog lights
- ABS, traction control system, electronic stability control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Electric handbrake
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Electro-mechanical power steering
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Front assist with pedestrian protection
- SEAT drive profile with 4 modes (Eco/Normal/Sport/Individual), throttle response
- Body coloured exterior mirrors with integrated LED indicators
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 point seatbelts on all rear seats
- Child proof door locks
- Driver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag de-activation, front side, curtain, driver knee airbags
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Front seatbelt reminder
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Front/rear floor mats
- Additional heating and ventilation outlet in rear of centre console
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12v power point in centre console
- Boot storage net
- Cargo rings in boot
- Flat bottomed perforated leather steering wheel with red stitching and FR logo and leather gear knob
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Front cupholders x 2
- Front seatback storage pockets
- Front sport seats in Techny cloth
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- High centre console with integrated box & cup holder, rear air outlet, with armrest in front seats
- Luggage tie-down hooks
- Storage box under drivers seat
- Multi-colour ambient interior lighting
- XDS electronic differential lock
- Driver and passenger sun visor, covered and illuminated mirror, driver sun visor with card holder
- SEAT logo boot release
- Full Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto with USB cable for Apple and Android compatibility
- Media system plus with 8" display, 4 USB, 8 speakers, CD, voice control, DAB, bluetooth and handsfree, steering wheel mounted audio and phone control
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Navigation system 3D map display, high resolution colour driver display, two SD card slots
- RPM, trip computer, outside temp gauge, digital clock, instrument light brightness, low fuel warning light, lights on reminder, gearshift indicator
- Service interval indicator
- Chrome interior detailing
- Driver and passenger seat height adjust
- Driver seat lumbar adjustment
- Front passenger seat lumbar adjustment
- Height adjustable front and rear headrests and third rear headrest
- ISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- Auxiliary input socket
- SEAT USB media cable
- Convenience pack+ - Leon
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function and boot opening/door mirror folding function
- Central locking fuel filler cap
- Engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Volumetric alarm with back up horn
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels 30/2
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Nevada white
|Maximum speed||126 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1498 cc|
|MPG (urban)||44.1 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||67.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||56.5 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.4 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.2 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.0 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1780 kg|
|Vehicle length||4282 mm|
|Vehicle width||1816 mm|
|Vehicle height||1459 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2634 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||113 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
- Mileage 5,197 miles*
- Fuel Diesel
- Registered Mar 2019
- Transmission Automatic
- Doors 5
- Previous Owners -
SMC Exeter SEAT
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.